Our experience runs deep & our successes are numerous, yet our motivation remains quite simple:
In our years of practice the goal has always been to deliver the most effective results for each and every one of our valued clients.
That core principle is backed by a true commitment to treating our clients with the attention and respect they rightfully deserve. When you decide to retain our services, you can be confident that you have hired a knowledgeable, distinguished, tenacious group of attorneys that will place every effort into helping you receive the justice you deserve.
Because of our extensive trial experience, many solo attorneys and law firms turn to us for help in a variety of trials.
Case Barnett Law's Core Values
As a law firm and as humans, we live our core values every single day. We love to work with clients who share our values and beliefs.
1. The client is who we serve. We have open and honest communication with them at all times. We keep them updated and support them in any way we can.
2. Our team is the firm's most valuable asset. We believe in our team. We trust them to uphold the firm’s core values. We know that all members of our team are passionate and dedicated to those we serve.
3. We do the right thing. We don’t lie. We don’t play games. We don’t take cases unless we can truly help the client. We strive to be a bright light in a sometimes arduous industry.
4. We are experts. Each person at the firm is an expert in their role.
5. We are life-long learners. We believe in striving to learn something new every day.
6. We are problem-solvers. When we hit a roadblock we always find a creative solution. We research and solve problems through critical thinking.
7. We are courageous. We never back down. We fight for what is right.
Left to Right: Associate Paul Lopez, Managing Partner Case Barnett, Associate Jessica Johnston.
Where We Fight
With a focus in Orange County, we work to protect individuals throughout Southern California including Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County. Whether you have been injured in Irvine, Santa Ana, Fullerton or Newport Beach, we can help. From Los Angeles to the Inland Empire, we protect people who find themselves injured by the negligence of others. Our skills have been forged in the courtroom and utilized to represent clients from every walk of life including doctors, lawyers and police officers.
We understand the complicated nature of the human condition and believe Oscar Wilde said it best: "The truth is rarely pure, and never simple."
Litigation Paralegals Left to Right: Briana Cazarin, Kristin Arndt, Nabeel Faisal, Katie McConnell, Brittany Perez.
Why We Fight
Too often individuals are taken advantage of by insurance companies and their attorneys. The little guy or gal deserves someone to stand up and advocate for them. We are that someone. We fear no insurance company. We fear no lawyer. We fear no injustice. We fight because we love setting things right, being the one to place a finger on the scales of justice, insuring the legal process understands and acknowledges the rights of the victim.
Client Care Team: Alejandra Elizalde and Nicole Barnett
Hiring an attorney with trial experience is vital for all criminal and civil cases. No one likes to lose, especially insurance companies and prosecutors. The jury trial is the hammer that the U.S. Constitution has promised every individual. It is the great equalizer. It can set you free or it can bring the proper resolution to your case. No one wields this hammer better than the attorneys at Case Barnett Law. Call us today at 949.861.2990 and let our attorneys help you.