You have many options when it comes to hiring a law firm to represent you in an accident claim in Orange County, but don’t you want a firm that will treat you like family? At Case Barnett Law, our small but dedicated staff cares about you, not the potential value of your claim. When you are injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you need a legal team in your corner who cares about your physical and emotional recovery and will fight to get you the financial compensation you need and deserve. At Case Barnett Law, you are not a case number—you are a person.
Types of Accident Cases We Accept
When motorists, business owners, supervisors, truckers, and others are careless or negligent in their duties and cause an accident, innocent people can be seriously injured. These victims are entitled to hold the negligent party liable for his or her actions. At Case Barnett Law, we are experienced in representing victims of the following types of accidents:
- Car accidents. When another driver’s action (or inaction) causes a crash that leaves you injured, you have a right to be compensated for your damages.
- Railroad crossing accidents. A poorly marked railroad crossing is a dangerous hazard to motorists and the liable party should be held accountable.
- Commercial vehicle accidents. Commercial drivers, including truckers and delivery drivers, have a duty to protect the public by driving safely. When they do not, innocent people are injured.
- Bus accidents. Bus drivers are held to a higher standard of care because they are responsible for so many lives. If you were injured in a bus crash, you will need skilled legal representation.
- Bicycle accidents. Motorists are often blind to cyclists on the road and fail to give them the space and respect they deserve. Hold the driver who caused your bicycle accident accountable.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists are vulnerable to serious injury when a car or truck driver fails to see them and yield the right-of-way. Recovery from a motorcycle crash can be difficult and costly.
- Pedestrian accidents. Cars must always yield to pedestrians and failing to see a pedestrian is not an excuse. If you were injured or a loved one was killed in a pedestrian accident, talk to our attorney.
- Boating accidents. Many boating accidents happen because of driver inexperience or intoxication. Whatever the cause of the boat crash that left you injured, we can help.
- Farming accidents. Equipment failure, lack of adequate labor, and poor working conditions can all lead to a tragic farming accident. If you are the victim of a farming accident, don’t take it lying down.
- Construction accidents. There are several potentially liable parties when a worker is injured on a construction site. Our experienced legal team will get to the bottom of your construction accident.
If you feel that you are being treated unfairly by an insurance company following an accident—we would be happy to meet with you to discuss your case. If we do not feel we can help, we will not charge you a dime.
What Case Barnett Will Do for You
When you call our legal team following a serious accident, we will get to work for you. We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service in the business and we always put our clients first. After seeing to your medical needs, we will investigate the accident, communicate with insurance adjusters and the police, and file all the necessary documents to ensure a speedy resolution. All the while, we keep you apprised of the progress of the case and involve you every step of the way. We take accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay until and unless we win your case. So you truly have nothing to lose. Call us to schedule a free consultation immediately after your accident. The sooner we get started, the better off you will be.