When your child is injured at school, there are steps you must take to safeguard your claim.
We created this report, Safe at School: The Duty to Protect Our Children in California Schools, to help families navigate the difficult process of suing a public school district or private school.
In this free report, written by an attorney who specializes in child injury law, you will learn:
- What to do when the school district rejects your claim.
- The 3 steps to file a lawsuit against your school.
- Why suing a government institution (aka a public school district) is extremely difficult, but manageable.
- How the statute of limitations differs when you are suing a school district.
- How to document bullying to help you win your lawsuit.
- Why an understanding of negligent security and supervision are important in school liability cases.
- A School Safety Plan Checklist to illustrate the standard of care it schools must take to ensure student safety.
- 6 Questions to ask before you hire an attorney.
- How suing a private school is different than suing a public school.
- ... and MUCH MORE!
All of this information is 100% free if you live in California.
Get this report, written by child injury law attorney Case Barnett, and avoid mistakes that can ruin your school district negligence claim.
How To Get Your Free Download:
Request your free download of this important report today. Just enter your first name and email address. You will receive an email with your free download and instant access to this very valuable source to help you navigate choosing a nursing home or skilled nursing facility.
Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. The submission is confidential and we won't sell or trade your information to any third parties.